When considering financing your dream dental practice it is imperative that you present a complete dental practice loan application package to the appropriate potential lenders to help expedite the practice loan process. And thus limit the risk of losing your opportunity by failing to secure practice financing in time. As a result, it’s equally important to consider both short and long-term capital requirements of your practice and/or real estate (facility), and much more. In addition, at Capital4HealthCare, LLC we offer buyer’s representation and guidance throughout the process, which includes:
- Performing due-diligence on the practice
- Determining the amount of dental practice financing that is needed
- Creating the proper structure to justify the financing you pursue
- Locating & considering available dental practice financing options from large and small lenders throughout the US, and obtaining a competitive financing package, which includes a focus not only on interest rate, but equally on terms and conditions.
Therefore, the interest rate is not the most important part of the deal; it is the proper balance of rate, terms and conditions that make for the optimal practice financing package. And, at Capital4HealthCare, LLC we represent solely your interests and our experts will be there to support you and answer all of your difficult questions you may have. Available to all qualified borrowers.
Who are our clients?
- Dentists, Veterinarians, Ophthalmologists, Medical Professionals, New Graduates, & Recent Graduates.
- Current Associates & Solo & Group Practice Owners.
Hence, every client receives our personal attention, evenings & weekends, too. Most noteworthy, we cherish the opportunity to serve you and rest assured, our results will exceed your expectations. Call us for a no cost consultation.
Most of all, check out our blog here.